once upon a time

The story of my life

Sunday, January 08, 2006

long time no see...

Well, I don't really have a lot of time to write, my eyes are drifting shut, and my head is swimming with all the things I need to get done, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive (although a little worse for wear) and opt to remain so. Today I worked on scholarships and competition essays and homecoming responsibilities and...I forget. That seems to be my mind's general response to stress. It shuts...down......com--ple--tely.
Anyway, I finally got a dress for Homecoming today, so that's one thing checked off the list. Also, I think Spirit Week is finally coming together, we only have 18 games of cheerleading left, there are 4 and 1/2 months left till graduation, and as far as I know I still possess 50% of my sanity.
Anyway again, I just want to get this final (or fatal!) stretch of school finished!
And Anyway for the final time, my thoughts are slightly scattered right now, so I'll have to catch up with everyone later...
Goodnight.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger yoshi said…

    i wanna graduate!!!!

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger MEC said…

    I don't really mind all the stuff from school, but add college & scholarship crap. . .

    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger yoshi said…

    btw, i like your profile pic thingy...it kinda makes me wanna ponder the imponderables...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home