once upon a time

The story of my life

Friday, December 23, 2005

Oh yeah!


Well, today was exciting and adventurous. In celebration of Adrienne's birthday, she, her sister, her mother, and I journeyed to Indianapolis for lunch at the Spaghetti factory and a major shopping expedition. Besides laughing (and giggling) our heads off the whole time (all of us--especially her mom) and embarassing ourselves over and over again, we had so much fun! Hilary and I took tons of pictures and we all felt very uninhibited walking around downtown among strangers. We rode the escalators numerous times, pressed all the elevator buttons for the following riders' convenience, (accidentally pushed the emergency button), got kinda yelled at for making faces at the "security camera" in the pay machine in the parking garage, and posed with the plastic models on those little platforms in the stores. We had fun. It was really just what I needed after all this Christmas hassle and exam junk and overload of seriousness. Sigh. We got coffee on the way home and I can still feel it working. But that's okay. When I do finally get to sleep--I will be happy.
Anyway...
After we got back to Adrienne's house, I colored her hair. It's pretty dark but it looks really good. We were gonna take pictures and stuff but I had to get home...we have some Indian friends that live in North Carolina that came to stay with us over the holidays--and I figured I should probably be there to hang out with them.
So I say so long, farewell, and goodnight! Don't smoke, don't drink, and don't ever glue carpet to your car.




2 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger julio said…

    sounds like a good time.

    that car is awsome.

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger yoshi said…

    i think i would have probly jumped out of hte car when it was traveling at a hich speed if i was with you.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home