once upon a time

The story of my life

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Belated Christmas!

Although it's techinically not Christmas anymore (it's past midnight) I would still like to share my lasting Christmas joy with everyone. Yes, it went beautifully, and it seems strange that what I've anticipated all month ended so quickly.
After attending church in the morning, my family and the Chintalapudis ate a very extensive Christmas meal that was yummy.
Then we all talked and watched tv while the food expanded in our stomachs and was transformed into extra bodyweight. Eventually, we got around to opening presents, and made it last as long as possible. I got tons of jewelry, some clothes, random accessories to make me beautiful, and other useful things that I don't feel like listing right now. Oh yeah, and all us kids were given mattress pad heaters and winter hats and coats and robes because my father has announced that he is turning off the heat in the house when our guests leave.
After gifts, we all resumed our laziness and watched more tv. Eventually, we were pried from our seats and instructed to apply ourselves to constructive activity. I cleaned my room and talked with the girls. Later on, around 11pm we decided to sporadically dress up and take eachothers' pictures. It was fun and accompanied by many "adventures."




Well this part of the post keeps getting deleted, so I give up and say goodbye!
Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home