once upon a time

The story of my life

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Interesting

Well, today I got up bright and early to prepare for play practice. After having the time of my life--I remembered/discovered that my favorite cousin ever was having her homeschool fine arts competition at our school. Although it was generally alarming, and I've never seen so many 1/2 inch bangs, collared dress with tennis shoes combinations, chest high waistlines, and penny loafers in my life, it was alright. Not all of them were like that of course, and I can't say anything too bad because lots of people that I love are homeschooled and cool.
Anyway, Lauren competed in humerous interpretation and (like a loyal and forever faithful friend) I stayed to watch all four of her performances. Then, after a very long day (during which I ate hardly any food and was therefore ready to go home and plunge into the loverly supper that my very own grandmother prepared for me) we all went to my grandma's and hung out. During this time, I'm not sure what happened, but either there was something in the food, or we all are naturally strange, but we got pretty weird and had lots of fun.









(Notice the amazing family resemblance)




Sigh. Now I'm at home, can't seem to focus one bit on writing, and I miss my cousin already.
Well anyway--until next time, for who knows what the new day may have in store?

3 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger julio said…

    whoa, i was worried i couldnt comment on this wonderous post of yours. just wanted to say that both pics of you are lovely.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I resent that. And you for that matter.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous mal said…

    I was restraining my self from comenting but obviously I couldn't help it. I hapen to of just goten a ton of jean skirts from you, the "home schooled" kind. boy did I just love that.(:

     

Post a Comment

<< Home