once upon a time

The story of my life

Friday, January 20, 2006

All over!

Well--I'm glad that today is coming to a close.
This morning I slept in sufficiently, lazed around the house, and finally decided to take my brothers out to eat and with me to finish some shopping. They excitedly agreed, and we set out. I know it sounds pathetic, but I've never driven to the mall by myself, and wasn't quite sure I even knew how to get there. Fortunately, my intuitiveness came into play, and I was able to reach my destination in good time with absolutely no level of mishap. We had fun, walked around, talked, bought dippin-dots (which my brothers had never had before and I found quite satisfactory) and decided to return home. It was then that I learned something new. My supply of intelligent intuition is limited. Substantially.
Somehow, I got lost coming home from the mall, we didn't get to eat, and I had minimal time to prepare for the game....to make a long story short, I got on the Granger-bound bus a very irate/disgrunted/dissappointed/dissatisfied female. Anyway...it turned out that both of our flyers couldn't come, and another one of the girls stayed home sick. So all five of us had to make do AND have a good attitude. The two and a half hour drive went a little more quickly than i expected, (although the drive home was nothing short of EVERLASTING!) and the game flew by so quickly that we seriosly wondered if someone was messing with the clock. I was able during this time however, to find my way to the concessions stand and purchase a bag of long-craved popcorn. And that's about it. I just got home about 30min. ago and feel like I need to release one enormous sigh. I won't even try to express how I feel about games that are scheduled over breaks.
Hopefully tommorrow is a little more relaxing. I've felt kinda funny lately.
So anyway...till then!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger julio said…

    i know why you got lost. it was me fighting your mutant superpowers. sorry.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger julio said…

    ive explained this to her before, but her powers have been mutated and somehow got nuked, her powers have been crushing down on mine making me sick. i have to fight back and kill the bad mutant superrebecca. this is for her own good.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger MEC said…

    superrebecca? God save us all from Jared and Rebecca with superpowers! I still get lost half the time I go anywhere when I'm tired so don't worry Rebecca you'll still get lost in the future just like we all know you want to.

    Cheerleaders?! hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee ehe hee uggg. . . .

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger turza said…

    ah rebecca, i can so see you getting lost on the way to the mall. hee,hee...but once again inate female powers save the day. BTW i loved you're last post too of you on the bus. :) such stunning eyes!

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger julio said…

    was that you on the bus?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home