once upon a time

The story of my life

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Whimper

Uggg. That's what i feel like now. Last night i felt kindof sick, but i felt a little better this morning....for about 5 minutes. I took my brothers out to eat and then to see the Chronicles of Narnia--for a while the fun (and the popcorn) was distracting enough to make me forget my discomfort. But I feel horrible again. I can't sleep or read or anything! It makes me want to curl up and die. Or amputate my stomach or something. I'm not like, nauseous sick, my stomach just hurts...This practically is the one year anniversary of my last hospital visit--not a very encouraging reminder. Grrr...the most annoying thing is that it won't go away. I cope with pain pretty well, but this is NONSTOP. Anyway--i was gonna go to Jordan's house with some other people, but i'm afraid i wouldn't be the most pleasant company. Well-now that I've sucessfully failed in distracting myself once again and feel so much better...Uggggg again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home