once upon a time

The story of my life

Monday, November 07, 2005

[] I'm afraid of the quiet.
[x] I am really really really ticklish. *shhh*
[x] I'm afraid of the dark
[] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night.
[x] I believe in true love
[] I've run away from home
[] i listen to political music
[] I collect comic books.
[x] I shut others out when im sad (I usually end up spilling half the problem sooner or later though)
[] I open up to others easily. (I tell people stuff-but only a few know what I REALLY think)
[x] I am keeping a secret from the world. (sure)
[] I watch the news.
[] I own over 3 rap CDs. (stuuuupid!)
[] own something from Hot Topic.
[x] I love Disney movies.
[] I am a sucker for green and blue eyes. (I like dark ones best--the color of chocolate)
[] I don't kill bugs.
[] I curse regularly
[] I have "x"s in my screen name
[] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
[] I like Spam.
[] I bake well (ask ANYONE about my baking experiences!)
[x] I have worn pajamas to class. (spirit week)
[] I have owned something from Abercrombie.
[x] I have a job.
[] I love Dr. Phil
[x] I like someone.
[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS eVeN jUsT oNcE
[x] I am self-conscious. (who isn't every once in a while?)
[x] I love to laugh.
[] I have tried alcohol
[] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[] I have tried a cigarette.
[] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[] I loved Lord of the Flies
[] I have cough drops when I'm not sick (Yuck!)
[] I can't swallow pills.
[] I have many scars
[x] I've been out of this country.
[x]I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. (I practically hate spiders above all else--and cockroaches!)
[x] I love chocolate.
[x] I bite my nails.
[x] I am comfortable with being me.
[] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[] Gotten lost in the city.
[x]Seen a shooting star
[] Had a serious surgery. (Kidney stone?)
[] Gone out in public in your pajamas.
[] Have kissed a stranger.
[] Hugged a stranger.
[] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of the same sex.
[] Been in a fist fight.
[] Been arrested.
[x] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose.
[] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[] Made out in an elevator.
[] Swore at your parents.
[] Kicked a guy where it hurts.
[] Been skydiving.
[] Been bungee jumping.
[x] Gotten stitches.
[] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[x] Bitten someone
[x] Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox
[] Crashed into a car.
[] Been to Japan.
[] Ridden in a taxi.
[] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. (Junior High, my favorite.)
[] Stole something from your job.
[] Gone on a blind date.
[] had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[] Been to Europe.
[] Slept with a co-worker.
[] Been married.
[] Gotten divorced.
[] Saw someone dying.
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day. (Probably--that's my dad's idea of the perfect vacation)
[x] Been to Canada.
[x] Been On A Plane.
[] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[] Thrown up in a bar.
[x] Eaten Sushi.
[] Been snowboarding.
[] Been skiing.
[x] Been ice skating.
[x] Miss someone.
[x] Wish you could undo something.
[x] Cried in public.
[] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed.
[x] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have
[] Strongly dislike all feet except my own and a select few (Feet are disgusting!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home