once upon a time

The story of my life

Monday, April 17, 2006

oh my

Hmmm...
The first thing I thought when I walked into school today was, "I do not want to be here." So far, the thought has only become even more prominent. I really don't know why I feel tired. I'm sure my new job has something to do with it, as well as the plethora of events surrounding the end of the school year--but there's nothing that should leave me feeling like I've just been through the recent tornados.
Yeah, basically (besides the job,) there's nothing new. Please excuse the dryness of this post--when I'm tired--sense of humor's the first thing to go.
Speaking of humor however, I think Justin just provided me with the first laugh of the day. I suggested a hook-up with a certain cross-stitch queen--and the facial expression that ensued was priceless.
I'm done.

12 Comments:

  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger yoshi said…

    i hate school too.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Sage said…

    skool hates ME... injustice of the ages. Prayer's comin rt

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Roberto said…

    I like apples.....and women. Definitely women.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So what in particular about school do you hate? You could pass around a petition or go on strike or something

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger turza said…

    oh my. cross-stitch queen with justin??? hee, hee. 11 full days left before finals! you can make it! dont get depressed! (yeh, i guess to any senior that's in one ear and out the other)

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger yoshi said…

    aren't you happy? we're done with the stupid spanish play!! and it turned out pretty good too!!!! and now i get to skip school and ride my motorcycle!!!

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger MEC said…

    Rebecca!!! Wail!! I think its a PERFECT MATCH!

    *sigh* imagine the kids, just ask Jordan for a discription
    hee hee!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i just want you all to know that i'm done with James, and i'm with jordan now

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am sorry for being such an inconsiderate and heartless jerk, and i wish this could be but it is not possible because i am so mean

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Sage said…

    post rt

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    see you Saturday!!! I've got so much to tell you. :)

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger bethoven said…

    I agree with Joel there, Rebecca. It's time to get those creative juices going and post something new...I'm sure you can think of something!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home